AVRDUDESS is a GUI for AVRDUDE, a tool for programming Atmel microcontrollers.
Some key features:
- Supports all programmers and MCUs that AVRDUDE supports
- Supports presets, allowing you to change between devices and configurations quickly and easily
- Drag and drop files for easy uploading
- Automatically lists available COM ports
- Cross-platform with the use of Mono for Linux & Mac OS X
setup-AVRDUDESS-2.1.exe (700.29 kB)
AVRDUDESS (Windows installer)
Downloaded 496 times
avrdudess_20131120.zip (249 kB)
AVRDUDESS (Binaries, any OS)
Downloaded 300 times
Source available on GitHub
Requires .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 or newer.
Linux & Mac OS X
Can be ran using Mono
Has not been tested on OS X, but should work.
Installing on Ubuntu 13.10
Install Mono (this is the minimum required, you can do mono-complete for a full install)
sudo apt-get install libmono-winforms2.0-cil
sudo apt-get install avrdude
Run AVRDUDESS with mono, you might have to run as root (sudo) so avrdude runs as root if you havn’t changed any rules.d stuff